Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The Macro Strategist (www.themacrostrat.com) respects the intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the content of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, including the accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), themacrostrat.com will respond to any legitimate claims of copyright infringement committed via publishing content or any other element of the website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you are the owner, or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner, under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements on the website (www.themacrostrat.com) by completing a DMCA notice of alleged infringement and deliver it to The Macro Strategist.
Once received, The Macro Strategist will investigate and, if deemed appropriate, remove all cited infringements with an attempt of good faith. It is important that all requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512 (c)(3) are in compliance, otherwise your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Please be aware that The Macro Strategist is unable to process a DMCA notice in regards to content or sites provided via third parties.
- Identify the infringements in question. If there are multiple listed, you can provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim are infringed.
- Please identify, if applicable, where the infringement is shown on www.themacrostrat.com or the exact location of the infringement for further investigation may take place.
- Provide your company affiliation, mailing address, telephone number, email address and any other relating contact information.
Within the body of the DMCA notice, please include:
- I hereby state that the information within this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Notices must include your full legal name with electronic or physical signature.
The Macro Strategist takes all claims of copyright infringement seriously and acknowledge that company names, logos and content are intellectual property, copyright and trademarked to their respective owners.
Law regarding fair use.